• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Quick Links control lacking. Could be useful.

Quick links actually removed my Mail link!

I rarely go to most of these places. Walmart, Target, Ebay, Twitter, etc but Quick Links evidently decided that these are more important than Mail and replaced the mail quick link with others.

I want to choose / edit my quick links or at least how they are established. Give me at least 4 choices and let the software figure where else I most recently visited or provide quick links to where I spend most of my time on this PC, programs, not necessarily online.

This is a major problem with this Norton Product. Acts like a virus taking control.

If these is a solution, please advise. Will look for correction before I renew.

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Quick Links control lacking. Could be useful.

Hi Ardeem:

Are you referring to the Quick Links feature in the Norton Safe Search browser extension that was recently discussed in krs' thread Quick Links on Safe Search Home Page?  According to peterweb's answer in that thread users have no control over what sites are listed in the Quick Links.

If this is an issue with one of the Norton browser extensions let us know which browser you use as well as the name and version number of the extension.  I have not installed any of the Norton browser extensions that are available in the Mozilla add-on store at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ for my Firefox browser so I can't test the functionality of that Quick Links feature for you.
------------
32-bit Vista Home Premium SP2 * Firefox ESR v52.9.0 * Norton Security Deluxe v22.15.1.8

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.