• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

N360 Cloud Backup on Automatic has not run

I created a backup set, a folder with only 5 small files, and in 5 days it has not run yet. On Automatic. Do I need to be doing something else?

Does the computer need to be idle for a long time for this to run? I do tend to put it to sleep, but it has been idle for periods of 10 or 15 minutes, at least.

Thanks

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: N360 Cloud Backup on Automatic has not run

How have you determined the backup is not running? Have you checked your Norton History, using the drop down box to look at the Backup history?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

When I opened Norton, next to Cloud Backup it said "Never Run" or something like that. I decided to manually run it yesterday, figured maybe it needed a jump start.

Then I added some files to the test folder, and as of 16 hours later, still has not backed up again. The new files are not shown in the Restore dialog.

Remerciements0

Have you checked the 'When' tab in the Backup Set setup? Make sure it is set to automatic. 

Sometimes settings do get muddled. If that is already the setting, try setting one of the other options, weekly, and click Save Settings. Then close Norton and restart your computer. Then go back and set it to automatic again to see if that works. 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.