Norton Security for Mac 8.5 has been released!
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.5 build 330 for all supported languages.
The below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5 has been released and is available via My Norton portal.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
Note: You will have to uninstall the existing version before installing this latest build from My Norton portal.
This update will soon be available via LiveUpdate as well. Post which just a reboot is required.
2. What are the system requirements?
Norton Security for Mac 8.5 is compatible with Mac OSX 10.10.x and above ONLY.
3. What's new in this build?
- Zero day support for macOS 10.15
- Norton Safe Web Plus extension app is now offered via AppStore
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
4. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton for Mac forum board to post your queries.