Norton Security 126.96.36.199 for Windows is now available!
Norton Security 188.8.131.52 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- New Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security , launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 184.108.40.206
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What's new in Norton 220.127.116.11?
- Safe Web promotion campaign will now include “Don’t remind me again” option to snooze the UI alert permanently until uninstall/reinstall - this fixes the issue from past versions, where we used to put the product back in red state by default after 7 days.
- Full System Scan runs up to 20% faster than 22.19.8
- Fixes for the below issues:
- System tray icon remain gray and takes a long time to load after install or reboot.
- Exclude this risk from future scans not working
- When in Firewall/Program Control tab settings my Norton stops responding and quits itself
- Threats that are detected on Performance Graph were not recorded in the Security History under Intrusion Prevention
- Top Norton crash issues causing install failure
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- Norton 22.19.9 targets versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Norton 22.19.9 supports: Windows 7 SP1 and above, 8, 8.1, 10
- This update will not be available for maintenance mode OS's – Windows XP and Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack