• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Norton hasn't rated my site. Cannot verify manually.

Hey there,

I’m posting in order to have Norton rate my site https://goairforcerotc.com.

I’ve reached out to Norton multiple times to get this verified but I’ve only run into roadblocks with them. I can’t verify this because the meta tags do not work with Wix.com, where the website is hosted.

I’ve been contacting Norton since mid December to try and get this fixed but it’s remained unfinished. What can I do to fix this?

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Norton hasn't rated my site. Cannot verify manually.

Hello GDuncan

I saw your Meta Tag in the Source. I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Monday night after midnight EST.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.20.1.69. Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.23 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Remerciements0

Hi GDuncan

We have manually verified ownership of your website 'goairforcerotc.com' and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=goairforcerotc.com

Cops

Remerciements0

Hello GDuncan

Good Luck with your site. Glad to see that your issues are fixed. Please pick out the post which solved your issues and mark that post as the Solution of the thread.  Just click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post. Doing so will show that the Thread is solved.

Could you also please fill out the short survey located on the upper fight hand corner of the page.?

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.20.1.69. Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.23 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!