Norton Mobile Security 1.9 for iOS has been released!
[Updated on 14th July: Norton Mobile Security 126.96.36.1997 has been released for all iOS customers.
This build contains bug fixes and performance enhancements.]
We have released Norton Mobile Security 1.9 for our iOS customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQs below address some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this release?
Norton Mobile Security 1.9.1433 for iOS
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Customers using eligible Norton LifeLock subscriptions will be able to access Identity Theft Protection related features from in-app security dashboard.
- Dark Web Monitoring would be via mobile web-view experience
- For LifeLock related features, would be referred to LifeLock for Norton 360 app
- Other under-the-hood changes, bug fixes and performance improvements
3. How can I download and install the product?
You can install the product from the Norton Mobile Security App Store
Active subscribers can download Norton Mobile Security 1.9 for iOS from My Norton
4. What are the system requirements for Norton Mobile Security 1.9?
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Norton Mobile Security forum to post your queries.