Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Why has Norton VPN disappeared from "My Norton"

Why has Norton VPN disappeared from "My Norton" and when I follow instructions to download VPN all I get is Norton 360 downloaded. Have tried this many times and am now beginning to despair about the whole thing. Help Norton please!!!

[Edit:Calrfied the subject]

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: Why has Norton VPN disappeared from "My Norton"

I have the same problem. Norton did an update today and my VPN disappeared! I tried various soultions and cannot get the VPN option to even appear on My Norton!
Remerciements0

For Norton technical issues please include details for faster assistance from our forum Gurus and contributors:

• Norton product name and version
  • Operating system
  • Norton error message / error code / screen shot
  • Steps to reproduce issue

Note: DO NOT POST any personal information(email/order details/account ID/Product key/Full name/ address..etc) in public forums posts/comments or share with other forum customers. 

Remerciements0

I contacted HELP through FB Messenger. They had me uninstall and reinstall Norton 360. That fixed the problem with the missing VPN. You should contact them to get this "uninstall" file.

Remerciements1 Stats

I also have the same problem after the update to Norton Software at the end of last week. I am using Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7, Norton 360 8.6.5

Remerciements1 Stats

This was resolved on my macOS Big Sur Version 11.4 by opening My Norton, then selecting the Norton 360 pulldown tab on the toolbar on the left, and selecting uninstalling Norton 360. Once this completes then download and re-instal Norton 360 ie: an uninstall, reboot and re-install

Remerciements3 Stats

I have the same issue mentioned above, Norton VPN not showing in My Norton after upgrading to Norton 360 8.6.5

Running Norton 360 8.6.5

Apple iMac 16gb ram with i7 intel processor with fast fibre internet connection

There is no error message

I have used the Norton uninstall tool and then reinstalled Norton 360 twice now without any success

What happens now is that after several hours - between 2 and 8 hrs - Norton VPN suddenly reappears in My Norton.  This makes the VPN virtually useless.

So Norton what are you going to do about this problem, it is now an URGENT problem requiring your attention, at least give us a response and tell us what you are doing about it.

PLEASE HELP ASAP

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.