Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

The Automatic Care in Norton Utilities Premium does not work.

The Automatic Care in Norton Utilities Premium does not work. This task has to be done manually. NUP reminds me that there is Norton Utilities Ultimate. Have Norton disabled feaures in one program NUP to encourage you to upgrade to Norton Utilities Ultimate?. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Norton 360 and NUP but makes no difference. I have set to work every three hours BUT DOES NOT HAPPEN

[Edit: Clarified Subject]

Thématiques: Norton Utilities

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: The Automatic Care in Norton Utilities Premium does not work.

How are you determining that the Automatic Care is not being run? What feature of Automatic Care does not seem to be running?

In the settings for the Automatic Care, under Frequency, be sure you have checked to allow NUP to wake the computer if it is sleeping. Then check that you have not set any exceptions to the time it can run. 

Remerciements0

NUP is setup correctly but the Automatic Care feature does not work. Within NUP 'history' shows activity ie TYPE Manual. When working there is a popup window showing the progress. I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. At this time Automatic Care worked but once only. This feature always worked but seemed to have a problem when Norton released Norton Utilities Ultimate. i believe my account is locked in this upgrade which i do not want

Remerciements0

Did you happen to notice the change in behaviour around the time you upgraded to Win 11? There should not be any connection between your NUP and Norton releasing NUU.

Remerciements0

i have a long time 1162 days remaining on my subscription to Norton 360. The upgrade to NUU button was pressed to enquire abou the cost. This seemed to start the process of upgrading but i cancelled. I have again uninstalled and reinstalled Norton 360 and NUP. The Automatic Care function still does not work everything has to be done manually. The upgrade from Windpws 10 to 11 completed without any problem all programs work perfectly. I think the Norton Server has to be refreshed from account. I will in future not use NUP and instead will use other tools

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.