• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

question about reinstalling norton 360 3.0 to 4.0

i have the install disk for norton 360 3.0   i had upgraded from version 3.0 to 4.0  if i uninstall version 4.0 do i have to rea install norton 360 3.0 before i can get norton 360 4.0?? i been haveing proublem with intrusion prevention faileing to load i benn getting a erorr it happen to me last week i thought i had fixed it but it happen to me last night agian so i been told to reinstall norton 360 4.0 the proublem with this is that i had upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 i only have the disk for version 3.0 and key code when i use the reamovel to to get rid of norton 360 4.0 do i have to reinstall norton 360 3.0 then upgrade to 4.0 or is there some way to  get norton 4.0 with out haveing to reinstall norton 3.0 agian if anyone could help with this please

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: question about reinstalling norton 360 3.0 to 4.0

HI reaverone

You don't have to install version 3 just download your particular version of V4 from one of these links and reinstall it.

Norton 360 v4 Standard: www.norton.com/n360s_4

Norton 360 v4 Premier: www.norton.com/n360p_4

After installation you should run liveupdfate until there are no more updates available. You may have to reboot after installation of some updates.

If you use Identity Safe please make sure you back it up to a .npm file before you uninstall your current installation.

Your activation key should be picked up automatically by the reinstall.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Remerciements0

thanks i just had one more question do i use  Norton Removal Tool first and then click on the link you gave me or will it reamove version 4.0 that i have  and then reainstall it ??

Remerciements1 Stats

Hi reaverone

Since you have a troublesome installation it would be a good idea to use the Norton Removal Tool. It will, however, remove all Norton products from your system so if you have other Norton Installations on your PC make sure you have the installation media for them. If you do use the NRT then run it twice with a reboot after each run.

Download 360 Version 4 and the Norton Removal Tool and save them both to your PC. Once you uninstall your current version you will be unprotected until you reinstall V4 so you might want to disconnect from the internet - when the reinstall needs internet access you can then reconnect.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.