• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Switching Internet Security Subscription from PC to Mac

Hello everyone.  I recently switched from PC to Mac, but I also recently renewed my subscription to Norton Internet Security 2010. Is it possible to transfer my subscription which has 280 days left from my PC to my Mac using my existing registration information?  I'd hate to have to pay for another subscription.

Thank you.

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Switching Internet Security Subscription from PC to Mac

Hello everyone.  I recently switched from PC to Mac, but I also recently renewed my subscription to Norton Internet Security 2010. Is it possible to transfer my subscription which has 280 days left from my PC to my Mac using my existing registration information?  I'd hate to have to pay for another subscription.

Thank you.

Remerciements0

Re: Switching Internet Security Subscription from PC to Mac

HI with1

Welcome to the Norton Community Forums

Subscription issues are best addressed by Customer Support. Contact them via the Chat option on this web link.

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/contact/contact.jsp?pvid=cs

The link is for U.S./Can but if you require a different country then please change the location at the top of the web page.

The MAC and PC products are completely different product lines and the subscription keys are not interchangeable but Customer Support may be able to do something for you.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.