• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Winvestigator and NIS

I just found Winvestigator on my computer. This is a commercial keylogger that supposedly can only be manually installed.

Trouble is, this is my home machine and nobody but I ever accesses it. So how did it get there?

My primary concern is that NIS did not detect the installation, nor did it warn me that it was active on my machine.

Is this a failure on the part of NIS? If not, what alternative software could I run that would provide real-time

protection against such an application?

Thanks

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Winvestigator and NIS

I just found Winvestigator on my computer. This is a commercial keylogger that supposedly can only be manually installed.

Trouble is, this is my home machine and nobody but I ever accesses it. So how did it get there?

My primary concern is that NIS did not detect the installation, nor did it warn me that it was active on my machine.

Is this a failure on the part of NIS? If not, what alternative software could I run that would provide real-time

protection against such an application?

Thanks

Remerciements0

Re: Winvestigator and NIS

Hello dal

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Please read the description in the boxed area on this site for information about Winvestigator and why Security programs do not find it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic368207.html

Have you removed this keylogger from your computer and have you followed the necessary steps to protect your computer? Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.