• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements1 Stats

Update please

Could someone from Symantec give us an update on when this problem with the browsers will be fixed, never be fixed or something.   Also please give us an eta of the fix.  When dealing with other equipment the sevice guys keep us up to date.  It seems like we are not getting good quality service.

Thank you,

Tim

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Update please

sont13 wrote:

Could someone from Symantec give us an update on when this problem with the browsers will be fixed, never be fixed or something.   Also please give us an eta of the fix.  When dealing with other equipment the sevice guys keep us up to date.  It seems like we are not getting good quality service.

Thank you,

Tim

Tim,

As a matter of policy the staff never provides an estimate more exact that 'soon'. Even that is hard to come by. All I can counsel is please be patient and they will go live with it just as soon as they are sure it will fix the problem.

Until then, stay well and surf safe

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Remerciements0

sont13 wrote:

Thank you,

Tim

Can you be more specific about which problem you are referring to?

Is it Identity Safe  issues or some issue with your browser? Which browser?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

It is the ie10 windows 8.  It is the same problem everyone else is having.  It just would be nice if Norton would say we are working on it or something.  Their silence makes them seem like they don't care.

Remerciements0

Hi scont13  read this from the toolbar announcement yesterday about firefox 18 support in 2012 norton products!!  However, for the Firefox 18 release, the patch for that update will only be supported on the Norton 2013 products.

The Norton Toolbar is now compatible with Firefox 17. We have released a Firefox 17 compatibility patch for Norton Internet Security & Norton 360 20.2.0.19 which is available via LiveUpdate. The patch is also available for the Norton 2012 products and Norton Identity Safe Standalone product. For this version, both Norton 2012 and 2013 products are supported.   HOWEVER FOR THE FIREFOX 18 RELEASE THE PATCH FOR THAT UPDATE (JANUARY 6, 2013)  WILL ONLY SUPPORT NORTON 2013 PRODUCTS!!!!!   http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-17-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/853416

Remerciements0

<< It is the ie10 windows 8. It is the same problem everyone else is having.  >>

I'm sorry but that is not helpful. I'm using Windows 8 64 bit with IE10 and NIS 2013 and I'm not aware of any problems.

If you identify what YOU are experiencing it would help me to understand and look more closely for a problem.

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.