• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Many Updates and Patches But, No Fixes Norton 360 and Identity Safe

Have recently received updates of over 200 Mb and today 70 Mb plus a patch and still have the issue that multiple logins show for a shorter and shorter amount of time and Identity Safe Buttons work for a short time and then both fail to work until I restart Firefox and they work for a short time longer etc., etc., etc.  No version update but, can;t figure out what updates are loading and loading and loading with no change to the unacceptable interface with firefox and no new version even with a + 200 Mb update

Realize I am not alone in this problem but, when will the company taking my money for their product fix their problem properly.  Makes no sense that it works for awhile and then fails.  Normally with computers, it either works or doesn't work  Simply cannot believe this strange problem remains?????

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Many Updates and Patches But, No Fixes Norton 360 and Identity Safe

Have recently received updates of over 200 Mb and today 70 Mb plus a patch and still have the issue that multiple logins show for a shorter and shorter amount of time and Identity Safe Buttons work for a short time and then both fail to work until I restart Firefox and they work for a short time longer etc., etc., etc.  No version update but, can;t figure out what updates are loading and loading and loading with no change to the unacceptable interface with firefox and no new version even with a + 200 Mb update

Realize I am not alone in this problem but, when will the company taking my money for their product fix their problem properly.  Makes no sense that it works for awhile and then fails.  Normally with computers, it either works or doesn't work  Simply cannot believe this strange problem remains?????

Remerciements0

Hi David, have you gotten any more word from the Norton Senior Manager you were in contact with? Have you asked them for an update?

Sorry for not being much help, Norton is aware of it, so it's already above my pay grade
Remerciements0

yank wrote:
Hi David, have you gotten any more word from the Norton Senior Manager you were in contact with? Have you asked them for an update?

Sorry for not being much help, Norton is aware of it, so it's already above my pay grade

Kind of figured that would be the answer but, had to ask.  Did e-mail the senior manager without any response.  Will try again today.  Just thought it strange how many huge updates and patches and can't for the life of me figure out what they have changes.  Thanks for keeping in touch. and if I do get any info, will certainly post it.

Thanks again,

Remerciements0

Mine hasn't worked for months.  Initially, it would work for a bit at restart and then just eventually die.  Now it doesn't work at all, even through the pulldown appears - I'm unable to actually pulldown and choose.  My only option now is to pull the NIS app up, go into settings and identity safe, and find my login/password that way.

Seriously, since the toolbar is nigh unusable and has been for months, why isn't this priority one?

Remerciements0

Hi Yank and others with this problem.  I just go a reply from the Norton Senior Manager and I am reproducing it below:

Dear David,

We are still working it

I have reported  your issue to the concern team and I do not have update when the feature that you need will be  released.

Will keep you posted if I receive an update

At least we know that something is in work at Norton/Symantec.  If I get any further reply will immediately post any new status.

Remerciements0

Glad to know that "working" is a "feature".

Remerciements0

Unbelievable that the toolbar STILL doesn't work in Firefox.  Must be a year or so since it worked.

When given the pulldown option bar to select a login, clicking the button does nothing.  None of the buttons do.  They only work for about 5 minutes after restarting Firefox.

Anyone ever come up with a way to make this thing work?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.