• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

trojan brisva

ive recently purchased norton internrt security 2009 , 2 weaks later got brisva virus after repeted attempts with norton to get rid of it they then told me i would have to pay £70 for virus removal [ shame on u norton ] but then a friend told me to find files and delete now virus has gone everything back to normal ?? i have very little computer knoledge but why didnt norton stop it in the first place??or is this a little scam?????????????????????????????

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: trojan brisva

ive recently purchased norton internrt security 2009 , 2 weaks later got brisva virus after repeted attempts with norton to get rid of it they then told me i would have to pay £70 for virus removal [ shame on u norton ] but then a friend told me to find files and delete now virus has gone everything back to normal ?? i have very little computer knoledge but why didnt norton stop it in the first place??or is this a little scam?????????????????????????????
Remerciements1 Stats

Hi Stephen:

You didn't mention what operating system you are using, or what service pack, or the actual version number of your NIS2009.  To give the best protection, the whole system needs to be patched and updated to the latest versions.  Even then, considering the millions of threats, you have to expect to get hit once in a while. The threats are built specifically to hide from antivirus programs.  Conflicting security programs also cause vulnerabilities that can allow threats onto a computer.

Symantec offers free technical support, not free virus removal.  That is why this forum is so helpful.

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Remerciements0

Hi stephen,

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum. Sorry to hear about your virus, but if you need any help with NIS 2009 or Norton Products you have come to the right place to get your answers FREE! I also had very little computer knowledge, but reading the posts on this forum increased my knowledge a lot. Anytime you are having problems with Norton, just post your problem and I'm sure someone will answer. You may want to scan your computer with the following on demand scanners also. They are free.

SuperAntiSpyware     

http://www.superantispyware.com/

Malware Bytes 

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

"Top Safe Web Reviewer with over 22,000 Reviews."
Remerciements0

stephen wrote:

Are you 100% sure that is the exact Threat Name...?

Thursday, November 21, 2013: The THREATCON was changed to Level 1: Normal | Tue., Nov. 05, 2013: Zero-Day Vulnerability: Microsoft Security Advisory 2896666 | Saturday, November 09, 2013: Cyber-Criminals Serve Up A Veritable Smorgasbord Of Threats For South Koreans | Wednesday, October 09, 2013: New Internet Explorer Zero-Day Targeted In Attacks Against Korea And Japan [C.V.E.-2013-3897]

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.