Introducing Norton AntiTrack
投稿者: Gayathri_R30 Admin 投稿日: 2021-10-06 | 10:04 · 編集日: 2022-09-21 | 15:26 · コメント数 0 · 翻訳:
Please see the Japanese release announcement in here .
Recent studies by Norton Labs have concluded that online tracking is more pervasive than ever, and new, more-advanced tracking techniques are being deployed. As part of our mission to keep consumers’ digital lives safe and help protect their identity and privacy, NortonLifeLock developed Norton AntiTrack — a highly sophisticated tracking protection product, capable of detecting and blocking the most-advanced online tracking known to date. Norton AntiTrack is a new Windows app and browser extension that helps keep your online activities and digital footprint private. Its key features help to obscure your identity from third party tracking and fingerprinting attempts made by browsers and individual websites.
Features of Norton AntiTrack include:
- Anti-Fingerprint Capabilities: Masks users’ unique identifiers including their IP address, location, device and operating system, font size, screen resolution and more, preventing companies from creating a ‘fingerprint’ of the user to identify and target them.
- Tracker Cookie Blocking: Helps block third parties from tracking online activity and collecting personal information.
- Faster Browsing: Enables webpages to load faster by blocking trackers and fingerprint technology.
- Tracking Dashboard: Offers visibility and insights on third-party tracking attempts and ranks them by level of concern.
With Norton AntiTrack, consumers now have an advanced, sophisticated online tracking protection solution that will help them protect their privacy. For more information and product availability, please visit here.
In order to install Norton AntiTrack, ensure that your Windows operating systems and browsers meet the following system requirements:
Norton AntiTrack app is compatible with the following Windows operating systems:
· Windows 10 (All versions except Windows 10 in S mode)
· Windows 11 (All versions except Windows 11 in S mode)
Norton AntiTrack extension is compatible with the following browsers:
· Google Chrome
· Microsoft Edge (version 88 or later)
· Mozilla Firefox
To download and install Norton AntiTrack app on your computer, follow the steps:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
3. In the My Norton page, under Norton AntiTrack, click Download.
4. In the Get Started window, copy the Activation Key that is provided as you need to enter it during the activation process.
5. Click Agree & Download.
Click the License and Services Agreement link and read the agreement before you download and install Norton.
6. Press Ctrl + J key, to open the Downloads window in your browser, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
7. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
Note: This product is available only in US currently.
Please post your questions to the Norton AntiTrack board.