Norton Security 188.8.131.52 for Windows is now available!
Norton Security 184.108.40.206 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.
This update is available for the following Norton products:
- New Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton 360
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Security Online
To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help, and select About.
Below FAQs addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Security 220.127.116.11
2. When will I receive the patch?
As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community when we make the patch available to all customers.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
4. What's new in Norton 18.104.22.168?
This build contains the below changes:
- Fixes for below issues:
- Norton 360 crashes when Firewall rules are accessed
- Norton 360 can’t start Web browser issue – Forum thread
- Changes to the User Interface for Norton 360 for Gamers
- Improved Backup Setup experience
- Signed drivers to support Windows 20H1
- Other minor fixes & performance enhancements
- Under-the-hood changes
- Norton 22.20.5 supports: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- Norton 22.20.5 targets versions 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)