We have a new EAP build 126.96.36.199 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- Smart scan has been made available to ANZ customers
- Silent activation of Norton Secure VPN after purchase
- Supports Norton Power Eraser 6.0
- Bug fixes:
- Smart Scan says ‘No issue found’ in Advanced Scan, when there are Network and Performance Issues – Forum Thread
- SmartScan displays the issues in Advanced Scan on first run but displays “No Issue Found” on immediate subsequent runs – same as above
- Incessant upsell pop-ups - Forum Thread
- Advanced Scan takes a long time and never completes - Forum Thread
- Error 14000, 126 pop up - Forum Thread
- Unable to disable intrusion signatures - Forum thread
- Cannot enable Intrusion Autoblock - Forum thread
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.21.1 supports Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)