Unable to add device to 'Child' in Parental Controls
投稿日: 2022-01-28 | 00:23 · 編集日: 2022-01-28 | 03:06 · 返信 5 · パーマリンク · 翻訳:
Can someone please enlighten me re: an issue I have never encountered.
I am using Norton 360 Premium.
Norton Family downloads/installs properly (I think...........)
Unable to add device to a child in Norton Family/Parental Controls
I have tried uninstall/re-install etc. etc. and have tried 5 times today to solve issue with Norton consultants [online chat] but all every time the consultant has just deserted the chat and it has timed out.
I need to add Boarder and Student - image (1), so follow prompts.......................................
- click add device - image (2)
- choose device type - image (3)
- agree that child does use device - image (4)
- agree to install NF - image (5)
- register device - image (7)
- name device & hit save - image (9)
- returns to new sign in window - image (10)
- sign in again and return to name device - image (11)
- hit save, but device does not connect with child = email address issue - image (12)
[Admin Edit: Removed attached images]
Re: Unable to add device to 'Child' in Parental Controls
投稿日: 2022-01-28 | 08:37 · パーマリンク
Thanks for reaching Norton Family forums.
We have noticed from our backend that there are rate limiting errors for your account.
When there are multiple login attempts, the account gets blocked for an hour and released automatically after an hour.
Please try to configure the machine with Norton Family again and reach out to us if you notice any further problems.
We would be happy to help.
Norton Family Team