New EAP build 22.214.171.124 is now available! [29th January 2022]
投稿日: 2022-01-29 | 15:24 · 編集日: 2022-02-28 | 23:49 · 返信 0 · パーマリンク · 翻訳:
We have a new EAP build 126.96.36.199 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- Windows 11 context menu is supported
- Additional enhancements to the Software updater feature (like enabling tile in dashboard)
- Norton Crypto options in Systray
- Additional settings offering
- Customers who opt-in to using Norton Crypto will have the feature installed on their systems (See announcement)
- Bug fixes:
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
Below are some Known Issues with this build:
- Norton 360 Dashboard is getting launched automatically after 10mins on second reboot
- Context menu option to add/exclude backup should be shown for C drive or any drive
- Some of these features may be throttled.
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.22.1 supports Windows 7 SP1 or later with SHA2 Support, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)