My website inspacesoftware.com is being blocked by Safe Web and is categorized as:
I primarily develop software for LEGO sellers in C/C# and protect my code using .NET Reactor.
My website contains links to my projects, and are all signed with a valid certificate.
I don't send bulk emails, my mail server setup is correct with the latest antispam technology.
What I have done:
- I created an account, added the sites, and verified ownership.
- Filed a dispute
- First time: I get error 500, can't submit
- Second time: Can't submit because the dispute is already pending
- Waited two days, no emails, nothing
- Asked customers to write reviews
- Checked other scanners/blacklists but they are all clean
My other site with links to my software is fine according to SafeWeb.
I've no idea what is wrong, so I can't fix it.
Can someone please help?