• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

application cannot be executed .the file ccsvchst.exe is infected

hello guys

i am having a warning on my laptop that says application cannot be executed .the file ccsvchst.exe is infected please activate your antivirus software , but the problem is this, its a completely new laptop, and system tool is forcing me to pay, i cannot even connected to the internet, basically i cannot do anything with it except to boot it, and system tool is telling me i have 38 infection on a brand new computer, the computer comes with norton internet security which has not been updated for 597 days ago. please i need help, i dont know what to do///////

Replies

Kudos0

Re: application cannot be executed .the file ccsvchst.exe is infected

hello guys

i am having a warning on my laptop that says application cannot be executed .the file ccsvchst.exe is infected please activate your antivirus software , but the problem is this, its a completely new laptop, and system tool is forcing me to pay, i cannot even connected to the internet, basically i cannot do anything with it except to boot it, and system tool is telling me i have 38 infection on a brand new computer, the computer comes with norton internet security which has not been updated for 597 days ago. please i need help, i dont know what to do///////

Accepted Solution
Kudos2 Stats

System Tool is a fake AV.  That is the infection you need to remove.  This will help and this is a good forum for assistance if you require it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-system-tool

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Kudos0

thanks alot , its been sorted out, once again thanks alot.

Kudos0

Glad to see that you are all cleaned up.  Be careful what you click on.  You may see a shield come up and begin a scan but just hit the back button.  It's a fake to make you click on it anywhere.

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.