• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

How to install Norton 2011 NIS on a tablet

Hello:

In a step by step help how do I go about installing Norton 2011 NIS on a Archos101 8GB Tablet,#501590.

I have never used smartphones,other tech items. I am helpless with this

ned

Replies

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: How to install Norton 2011 NIS on a tablet

nedt wrote:

Hello:

In a step by step help how do I go about installing Norton 2011 NIS on a Archos101 8GB Tablet,#501590.

I have never used smartphones,other tech items. I am helpless with this

ned

It's my understanding that the Norton product range such as NIS are only compatible with Windows. The Archos runs a version of Android.

Check out the Mobile Forum here http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Mobile-Security/bd-p/NMS for what is available fopr your protection.

If by any chance you bought NIS 2011 just for this purpose and have no other computers to use it on (unlikely <g>) I'm suer you can get a refund from Norton if you bought it in the last 60 days. We can give you details if this is what you need to do.

Hugh
Kudos0

Well Huh I now know a whole lot more on Norton & it's products,and Mobil security. The link was a great helper

in getting me heading down the correct path on Android Security all the while keeping my home network safe.

Hugh no I use Norton on computers at home.

Thanks for your help+ time.

nedt

Kudos0

Glad it helped .... I don't use the modern gadgets myself. A phone with pushbuttons is good enough for me; wired or wireless <g>

You know where to find us if you need help on any of the Norton stuff ....

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.