• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

Please add option to remove everything but the vault

Hi, I have been using the vault for some years now and up to yesterday, I was really loving it. I upgraded to 2013 yesterday and found out 2 annoying "new features" citing the search box and the share button. I was able to remove the search box, but the share button is stuck there and I really hate that button. At the very least, we should have the option to remove that share button.

I am really annoyed to have a publicity on a full paid (80$) product like this and cannot remove it. (Facebook sure has paid for this)

Please remove or, at the very least, add the option of remove the share button.

Thank you!

Mathieu Bouffard

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Please add option to remove everything but the vault

Welcome,

I'm going to ask the moderator to move your message to the Product Suggestion forum. I agree with you and doubt that I'm alone there.

There will be a place holder here when the message moves so you will be able to find it.

Stay well and surf safe

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos1 Stats

Shamanfox wrote:

At the very least, we should have the option to remove that share button.

I am really annoyed to have a publicity on a full paid (80$) product like this and cannot remove it. (Facebook sure has paid for this)

Please remove or, at the very least, add the option of remove the share button.

Fully agreed 110%. I am still trying to come to terms that when I decide to upgrade, there will be an object on my toolbar that I despise in life. Something I have zero, (0)% use for ever in my life!!!

Ed

Kudos0

This is for Norton / Symantec:

I have used Norton Internet Security for many years and always loved it.

Now, with version 2013, we have to have an obnoxious Facebook Share icon on our Norton toobar.  (At least, I've found no way to remove it.)

This is unacceptable in a product for which I pay.  If I want to share something via Facebook, I know how to access Facebook without Norton cramming it down my throat!

I am considering dropping my recurring subscription after my current subscription expires because of this.

Bad, bad decision, Norton!