• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton WebSafe

Hi, I am still waiting since the end of last year for my website to be evaluated. My ownership has been verified ok but it states "this site has not been tested yet" I thought it only took 2 weeks initially?  Have no options to progress any further on the Site Dispute page, so guess I will have to wait. 

Any ideas what's going on?

My site is www.enchantedwishes.co.uk

Thanks.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton WebSafe

Pinksparkles wrote:

Hi, I am still waiting since the end of last year for my website to be evaluated. My ownership has been verified ok but it states "this site has not been tested yet" I thought it only took 2 weeks initially?  Have no options to progress any further on the Site Dispute page, so guess I will have to wait. 

Any ideas what's going on?

My site is www.enchantedwishes.co.uk

Thanks.

Welcome,
Sounds like you need to get in contact with these folks

site_owner_help_en@symantec.com

Keep us posted

Dick Win 10x64 10586 current NSBU
Kudos0

Hi, thanks have sent an email to the address you provided. Hopefully they can fix this for me.

Kudos0

Hello Pinksparkles

I will notify the safe web team of your problem. Please watch this thread for a response from the safe web team within the next few days. Thanks and sorry it has taken so long.

Edit: team has been notified.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NS with BackUp 22.10.1.10 I E 11
Kudos0

Hi Pinksparkles,

Your site 'enchantedwishes.co.uk' had been submitted for analysis and is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

Cops

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.