• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Military Discount on NIS 2013 ??

I'm hoping this is a pricing mistake. Today while visiting the Naval Exchange at the Oceana Naval Air Base I checked on computer security software. I was surprised to see Norton NIS selling for $79.00 - 3 computers - 1 year. Pricing of NIS was between $39.00 - $49.00 on all Military Bases in the Tidewater Virginia area for the longest time. Has Norton Stopped Military Discounts for our Military or is this a pricing mistake?

I have also noticed all the other named security software has a military discount except Norton.

"Top Safe Web Reviewer with over 22,000 Reviews."

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Military Discount on NIS 2013 ??

I'm hoping this is a pricing mistake. Today while visiting the Naval Exchange at the Oceana Naval Air Base I checked on computer security software. I was surprised to see Norton NIS selling for $79.00 - 3 computers - 1 year. Pricing of NIS was between $39.00 - $49.00 on all Military Bases in the Tidewater Virginia area for the longest time. Has Norton Stopped Military Discounts for our Military or is this a pricing mistake?

I have also noticed all the other named security software has a military discount except Norton.

"Top Safe Web Reviewer with over 22,000 Reviews."
Kudos1 Stats

Re: Military Discount on NIS 2013 ??

PTD,

We have no insight on pricing here in the forums but I will tell one of the Norton Staffers about your message and he can maybe get someone in Marketing to check on this.

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.