Este tópico do fórum precisa de uma solução
Kudos0

Norton Secure VPN Error 1005

I am using version 3.3.7.10675 of Norton Secure VPN - Safe VPN Proxy & WiFi Privacy. and  Norton mobile security version 4.8.0.4489 on Android Version 10.  Still getting error 1005 (We were unable to setup your subscriptions due to a system error. Please try again) on 2 Samsung S10 Phones when trying to install the product.  All other of my 8 licenses are working fine which include laptops, desktops, 1 tablet, 1 Samsung S7 phone. Purchased product is Norton 360 Premium with a current subscription until next February.  I would really appreciate a fix since this problems started back in December. 

Respostas

Kudos0

Re: Norton Secure VPN Error 1005

Have you checked in your Norton Account in the My Subscriptions section to see that you do still have activations available?

Is your Norton 360 product the new 360 that includes the built in VPN features on your Windows PC's. If not, you need a separate VPN subscription for multiple devices. 

You can contact Norton Support to have them verify the subscription status of your Norton products to ensure you do have enough activations available.   www.norton.com/contactcs

Kudos0

Yes, new product with the new GUI

2 subscription were available for both these device

I have call Norton Support over 17 times who have not been helpful

Kudos0

Try uninstalling Norton Secure VPN app, restart your device, then reinstall and try to activate again.

Kudos0

Yes, the 2 phones are listed in the device list under my account

Yes, it is the new Norton 360 that includes the VPN 

Contacted Norton too many times without any call backs from 2nd level support and first level have supposedly tried everything including remote sessions

Kudos0

Have tired all those steps multiple times to no avail

Kudos1 Estatísticas

Looks like I will be buying a subscription for Tunnel Bear since I need VPN for security during travel

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.