Norton UWP app 1.6 for Windows 10 S is now available!
Norton UWP app 1.6 is now available for Windows 10 S.
This app is available to Windows 10 S customers from the MSFT App Store.
1. What's the version number?
Norton UWP 1.6.513.0
2. What are the changes in this build?
- Users who download the app should be able to launch the app and get a trial for 7 days without logging in or creating a Norton account. The trial will be a 1 device trial.
- ARM 64 architecture support
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
3. What countries is the product available in?
Norton Security Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is available to Win 10S users from the MSFT App Store in US.
UWP is now a New Norton offering, purchase of the app allows the customer to access the Norton product on other devices as well.
To download a copy on your 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the MSFT App Store. Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by going to Norton portal (https://my.norton.com) on a 10S machine.
4. What are the operating system requirements?
Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode (32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32 or ARM64) version 1803 and above.
5. How do I download this app?
To download a copy on your Windows 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the MSFT App Store (US only)
Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by visiting our portal on a 10 S machine.
Post your queries in Other Norton Products board.
For more information, visit Norton UWP Install FAQ page.