I received a text message that went into SPAM and Blocked log.
- I clicked on the text message to Delete it from the Log.
- However, it instantly began downloading a file that I could not stop. Note: the text message app never identified an attached file (like it normally does).
- When download completed (assumed it completed) – the text message automatically deleted it’s entry information from my phone (from the text message application).
- I also checked my cellular service and they do not have an entry there either.
- I have Norton 360 on my Android. Ran updates/scans and restarted phone numerous times.
I am concerned, anyone have any ideas on next steps?