Merge your Norton and LifeLock accounts
Por: Gayathri_R30 Admin
As you may know, LifeLock and Norton are now one company representing a comprehensive portfolio of products and services delivered through a unified experience. So, if you have separate LifeLock and Norton accounts with the same username, you can now merge them to access both the services using a single account. With this, you can review your alerts, view order history, and manage billing information from a single website (my.Norton.com). Please note that only the accounts that meet certain conditions can be merged together.
To merge your accounts, we need the following information:
- Username and password for both your Norton and LifeLock accounts
- To validate that the LifeLock account is yours, you will need:
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Your date of birth
MERGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Go to the Merge Your Accounts page and then click Start Your Merge.
- Enter your Norton account username and password. You will use these credentials to sign in after your accounts are merged.
- Sign in to your LifeLock account with its credentials.
- Enter your date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number associated with your LifeLock account.
- Your accounts are now merged. Remember to use your Norton username and password the next time you sign in.
To watch a video on this topic, please visit Merge your Norton and LifeLock accounts KB article.