Our website www.angusrowboats.com has been blacklisted by Norton Safe Web for over a month. It is a mom and pop online store, hosted by Shopify, and this issue has very negatively been affecting sales. We very much would like to have the situation corrected. Steps taken so far include:
1) Requesting re-evaluation through the Norton Safe Web.
2) Having the site scanned for malware or other problems (it was squeaky clean)
3) Calling Norton regularly to see if they could advise on any actions we can do to get off the blacklist. I have been informed that someone will get in touch with me.
4) Creating an account with Norton to register and verify the website.
5) Consulting with professionals to see if they had any insights on how we can resolve the issue (none could determine why we were being blacklisted.
I am at a bit of a loss, and would very much like to get to the bottom of this. Could anyone suggest what the next steps would be to have this site de-blacklisted.
Thanks in advance!
[Edit: Calrified the subject]