My most frequent use case for the Password Vault involves a 1-3 time daily password query for customer VPNs. The following steps:
The current procedure is:
- Wanting to sign into a VPN.
- Sign in to Norton Password Manager.
- Search for a specific VPN user/password.
- Copy the password.
- Paste the password into the VPN.
- Disconnect from Norton Password Manager by closing the browser. The browser usually stops working because of the VPN anyway.
What I would like is to be able to have a quick link under the password manager icon in my browser that will allow me to select a desired password (configurable somehow) to copy, assuming I am already logged into Norton but not the vault, which would then:
- Prompt for vault sign in.
- Automatically copy the password to the clipboard.
- Disconnect from the vault.