Kudos0

Annoying Unlock Vault Faster popup

I find this popup really annoying.  For me enabling the use of mobile unlock is way slower than me entering my password.  I can enter me vault password in at most 3 seconds, probably way less. If I were to use it have to get my phone, unlock password and find and respond to the message, I often have several other prompts items stacked up on mobile device, none of which I want to deal when working on my PC.

There are two things missing with this popup.  One a way to say no (I common problem with lots of Norton prompts for suggested features).  Currently the best you can do is close it.  And the other is the option to respond never ask again.

Respostas

Kudos0

Re: Annoying Unlock Vault Faster popup

You have to love how the "cross-device" data/telemetry thing works these days. And as you say, no way to stop it. 

SA

MS Certified Professional : Windows 11 Home/Pro 23H2 x 64 build 22631.3155 / Windows 10 Pro x 64 version 22H2 / build 19045.4046 / Norton Security Ultra / Norton 360 Deluxe ver. 22.24.1.6 / Opera GX LVL5 (core:106.0.4998.76) 64 bit-Early Access w/Norton Chrome Extensions / Android 14 One UI 6.1
Kudos0

If you see that pop up again, see if you can hover over the X to close the window and it will display Do Not Show Again. That might stop it for a while.

Kudos0

Nothing shows up when hovering over the x.
Kudos0

Why not just disable mobile unlock?

Kudos0

It is NOT enabled.  The popup comes up to recommend and guide you to enable it.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.