Este tópico do fórum precisa de uma solução
Kudos1 Estatísticas

Norton Secure Browser installation issue

Prompted to install the new secure browser at the last 360 update this week for both Windows 10 and laptop Windows 11 1 Takes a long time 10 or more minutes before says completed. 2 Seems to work OK 3 repeated Norton installation helper error 1603 when check windows function. This latter comes every 15 to 20 minutes. Not fixed by Norton Utilities or CCleaner. Not fixed by installation repair or removal and reinstalling. Fixed only by removal of Norton Secure Browser! Feel like a beta tester

Respostas

Kudos0

Re: Norton Secure Browser installation issue

Windows in S Mode?

fwiw ~ FAQ: Norton Secure Browser
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v2023031322263778

Kudos1 Estatísticas

i could be wrong but think it was last month? when i and most likely others also

got the install norton browser after a build/patch update ( opened in edge browser the prompt )

i havent noticed any pop up or prompts for it since than

as for the inquiry i think it boils down to are you happy with your current browser(s)? 

what does the norton browser offer?

Kudos0

Hi @TDW,

Could you please take a look at your inbox when you get a chance? I have sent you the steps to collect logs. Thank you.

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Gen Digital
Kudos0

@TDW

Please post progress:
Thanks

Kudos0

Hi,

Thank you for posting on the Norton Community. We have released a fix for this in our new build: Norton Security 22.24.1.6 for Windows

Please run LiveUpdate until no updates are available, and let us know if this issue still exists. Thank you. 

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Gen Digital