Este tópico do fórum precisa de uma solução
Kudos0

Price of renewal? WHy cheaper offers emailed but not good?

I have Norton™ 360 Premium I and it is about to renew but does NOT show the price.  I have removed my CC info so it will NOT auto renew.

I cannot locate the price anywhere.

Also I keep getting Cyber Monday emails for Norton™ 360 Premium I  for $19 but when I try to use it nothing works and it wants me to update.

There is no Email to get Customer Service.. and the that Chat window never opens.

Just a terrible user experience.

Respostas

Kudos1 Estatísticas

Re: Price of renewal? WHy cheaper offers emailed but not good?

Norton Official Support is via Chat or Phone.  No Email support. 
Support request generates case number/identity verification code.
Chat Support offers save & print transcript. 

~ Contact Norton Official Support ~

Please review How To Contact Norton Official Support related posts:

Maybe, share your geo-location/country.  
Maybe, I can post Norton Official Support phone number, if you want? 

Norton Official Support via social media. 

Kudos0

Dezmo:

I have Norton™ 360 Premium I and it is about to renew but does NOT show the price.  I have removed my CC info so it will NOT auto renew.

Also I keep getting Cyber Monday emails for Norton™ 360 Premium I  for $19 but when I try to use it nothing works and it wants me to update.

1) When you renew or start a new subscription.  You'll be re-entering payment info. 
Norton products are recurring term subscriptions.  You may remove payment info after activation/setup. 

2) Um, is your Norton 360 Premium 1 from Amazon or Walmart? 
Where/How did you purchase your Norton™ 360 Premium 1?

fwiw ~ IIRC:
I recall a user with email $ offer having to go thru Norton Official Support for email $ because their Norton 360 was from Amazon.  

Kudos0

I am in USA.

I got Norton via Norton website.

It renews every year and jumps in price but this year I removed payment (it renews soon so I get notices about that complaining) but I find it misleading they do not tell me [explicitly] the renewal price.

And I get email from Norton with the same product offer for $19 but cannot take advnatage of it as when I login it just want me to upgrade.

You would think if the offer was only for new customers they would not send it to me.. I just find the marketing a bit sleezy.

Kudos0

Users enrolled with automatic renewal are sent notification email with automatic renewal pricing =>  https://us.norton.com/pricing

You're not enrolled in automatic renewal.  You have to renew manually.  Run Subscription Status & click Renew Now. 

And I get email from Norton with the same product offer for $19 but cannot take advantage of it as when I login it just want me to upgrade.

Yes, that's how I'm remembering another user experience. 

Are you allowing all Norton pages content.  

Kudos0

Norton sends notification email to Users enrolled with automatic renewal => 

We send a notification email before each upcoming annual renewal (usually about 50-65 days ahead), so that you are not caught off-guard. This notification email provides important information, such as the price for the next annual term, and the subscription renewal and billing dates. This helps you to adjust your protection plan according to your needs. 

FAQ: Norton subscription and renewal
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v126985328 

Once you subscribe, the payment method that you stored in your account will be charged to renew your subscription at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price unless you cancel the subscription renewal before the day on which you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us. For annual subscriptions, we send you an email with the renewal price, the billing date, and related details before any charge occurs so that you know it is coming.

You can stop your subscription from automatically renewing any time before the day you are due to be charged by signing in to your Norton account or by contacting us. For detailed instructions, read Stop your Norton subscription from automatically renewing.

If you want to cancel your subscription and get a refund, visit our NortonLifeLock Cancellation and Refund Policy to learn more about your contract cancellation and refund rights and for exceptions.

Learn more about your automatically renewing subscription
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20080417115558EN

Kudos0

Lol  they think i am paying 129$ after paying way less last time (~$50) and they offer new customers $19 deals?

Nice way to lose me as a customer.

Kudos0

You're not enrolled in automatic renewal.  You have to renew manually.  Run Subscription Status & click Renew Now. 

Or, shop around $ for new subscription.  You know how it works. 

Kudos0

Dezmo:

Lol  they think i am paying 129$ after paying way less last time (~$50) and they offer new customers $19 deals?

$19 deals?  IDK  https://us.norton.com/
Please contact Norton Official Support.   

Please review How To Contact Norton Official Support related posts:

Kudos0

Seems I cannot take advantage of any deals as when I login they want to offer me upgrade only for high price and not allow me to leverage the deal they send email.

I iwll let t run out and look for another solution or sign up again maybe.

Kudos0

Dezmo:

Seems I cannot take advantage of any deals as when I login they want to offer me upgrade only for high price and not allow me to leverage the deal they send email.

I iwll let t run out and look for another solution or sign up again maybe.

Okay. 
Did you message Norton social media support.  I've had helpful conversations with Facebook/Norton & Xtwitter/Norton.
Just saying.  

Kudos0

Norton offered Norton 360 Premium 1 as an Upgrade

Kudos0

Yes a bt confusing... the chat did not help since they said I had a subscription now but ending in December.. lol

Kudos0

Renewing is always a convenience but comes with a price. I never go that route. I would recommend you to just purchase a new key and get in touch with Norton staff to prolong your current subscription. If you haven't checked, NewEgg is offering nice discounts for Norton products.

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=norton

Hope you can still consider Norton as it offers so much value for your money. 

Kudos0

Agreed. Thanks.

I think I can take advatnage of the offers if I use a new Email... once I enter my current ID/Email they promote the renewal and upgrades.

Sirius radio does the same thing but you just call them and they give you the new subscriber price each year.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.