Product Update - Norton Identity Safe Standalone 2014.7.11.42 (沒有中文版)
Dear Norton Community,
We have completed testing our latest update of Norton Identity Safe Standalone [IDSS] - 2014.7.11.42 and have released the update. This update is available for all languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate. See the below FAQ's for details. A reboot will be required for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 customers.
What are the changes in this release?
Below is the new feature with Norton Identity Safe 2014.7.11.42 patch release.
- Added a new optional Norton Home Page (http://search.norton.com) feature for Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers to use Norton Safe Search as your home page to protect all your searches from phishing and other risky sites.
Norton Home Page is supported in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or later)
- Firefox (latest version and two previous versions)
- Chrome (latest version)
Note: For Google Chrome, Norton Home Page is added as a separate extension.
To verify you have the update, launch the Identity Safe User Interface, and click on Settings Icon and select About.
The FAQ's below answers some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 2014.7.11.42.
You can download and install Norton Identity Safe Standalone Product from https://identitysafe.norton.com for Free.
2. How can I manually install these patches?
From Identity Safe Main UI -> Access “Settings” Icon in the Footer -> Access “About” -> Click “Check for Updates”.
For more info please see Norton Knowledge base : Norton Home Page
Visit Norton Toolbar / Norton Identity Safe Forum to post your queries.