Norton Security & Norton Security with Backup 22.1 版更新信息 (大中华区目前尚未发行)
We have completed testing our latest update of Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup 220.127.116.11, and have released the update. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate. Currently, this update is only available for English. Other languages will be available shortly. A reboot will be required for Windows XP & Vista customers, however no reboot will be required for Windows 7 or Windows 8 customers.
To verify you have the update, launch the Main User Interface, click on Support, and select About.
The FAQ's below answers some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 18.104.22.168. This update is currently available via LiveUpdate only.
2. When will I receive the patch?
All Norton Security and Norton Security with Backup customers will receive this patch via LiveUpdate. You can run LiveUpdate manually, or wait for it to be run in the background to receive the patch.
3. How can I manually install these patches?
You can run LiveUpdate manually to install the patches.
4. What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes in NS/NSBU 22.214.171.124:
- Fixes the slow shutdown issue - link
- Fixes "Performance Graph appears blank" issue - link, link, link
- Fixes an issue where Norton Security/ Norton Security with Backup AutoFix hangs in certain situations - link, link
- Fixes various Norton product installation issues