"An error occurred while accessing your settings data"
Has anyone had this subject line error before? I have been getting it when I try to set my time zone. I have tested other time zones, and some of them return this error too. As I have been having numerous other Core issues, I suspect they may also be occurring do to corruption. Yes, I have reset the Core with data erase a number of times without any improvement. Too make sure I was not dealing with malware issues due to all my Core issues I've run a lot of detection tools: 1. Full Norton Security Scan, 2. NPE scan, 3. NBRT scan, 4. one of those usb FixMeSticks, 5. Malwarebytes, 6. Malwarebytes Antiroot kit, 7, Kapersky's USB malware tool, 8. EST Online. Since no malware returned from any of those scans, I'm pretty confident I have no malware issue. At any rate, if my Core is showing errors in data settings than what confidence can I have that it is performing it's security function properly. Personally, I'm like a Core replacement, or be given a way to wipe the firmware, and reflash it, if I am making sense at all there. Oh, I had set an appointment thru Chat for a Norton Support person to call me. They never called. Talked to chat again. Techs were supposed to call me in 24-48 hours. They never called. Most recent chat session, I was given an open ended they will call you. I do work at home. It's important, to me at least, that I get this Core working reliably, or get another router to me in the mail. The customer service at least in my case has been quite lacking.