Be a part of Norton Labs Ditto Public Beta!
We are excited to introduce Norton Labs Ditto Technology Preview!
What is Ditto? Ditto is a reliable safe haven to store all your Facebook, Twitter and Gmail stuff! If you have a photo, post or tweet from a friend or co-worker that you’d like to save as a keepsake forever, you’ll want to try Ditto.
- Secure, automatic weekly backups of your social stuff
- Easy access to everything in one place – to find something fast anytime, anywhere
- Peace of mind knowing your social stuff is backed up and protected
With Ditto, you’ll never have to worry about accidently deleting any of your Gmail, Twitter, or Facebook stuff again. It’s safely stored in our secure data centers and in your control, exactly as you want it.
How safe is your data with Ditto? Your data is encrypted at rest using AES 256 bit encryption. The key to encrypt your data is secured by tight access control. Data is pulled from cloud services using SSL and is never transmitted in the clear. So rest assured your data is in good hands – it’s in our Symantec owned and operated data centers, and controlled by you.
Quick facts about Symantec data centers:
- Been in security business for 25+ years
- 175m Norton customers trust their systems to us
- We protect 90% of the Fortune 1000 companies in the world
- As we develop services, we rigorously test them for security breaches, including penetration tests, threat modeling, and ongoing security audits
- We manage our own data center so we can prevent unauthorized access better than anyone
- We are certified SOC1, ISO 27001
What are you waiting for? Go to https://ditto.norton.com and try Norton Labs Ditto today!
Give us your feedback on the Norton Labs Ditto product. Post your issues, suggestions, comments to the Norton Labs Ditto Technology Preview board.
Norton Forums Administrator