Email from Norton

Cool. Thank You.

Hi Sueb7,

First and foremost, ensure the emails you're receiving are in fact from Norton.  You can verify by checking the email address with those shown in the following Support Document.  Verify that an email you receive from Norton is legitimate

Next, you can log into your "My Norton Account" at  https://my.norton.com  and then in the upper right hand corner, mouse over the icon next to your name and select Account Settings.  Scroll down to Email Preferences and uncheck the box. 

Note, you will continue to receive information relating to your orders, account updates, Automatic Renewal service and important security alerts regardless of this setting.

Hi Holly,

I am not sure and thought that it might be a scam but don't know how to tell

I hyperlinked the support document "legitimate" that shows how to verify emails from Norton but I guess you didn't see it.  Sorry about that.  Here is the full link for future reference.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v71088498

Just to let you know that I called Norton because I got another email this evening exactly like the one I mentioned earlier and the customer service rep said they are having a problem with an impostor sending out emails that claim to be Norton. I marked this solved earlier as i agreed with you it was probably a scam. 

Holly

PS: Someone else has been responding with a comment unrelated to my problem--evidently a bill paying problem so marked this earlier as solved also because I don't want to keep getting emails from the forum that this person has responded to my problem. I also changed to unsubscribe and reported this to a moderator but haven't heard from the moderator.

My son Željko lives in Utah and he paid Norton 360 Standard protection for my PC there, and I live in Montenegro-Europe
He paid for it over the Internet to your address, and he saved me a Product key, which I saved for you three times, but never, none of your agents solved it.
Now, based on my statement, solve this problem and protect my PC in Montenegro, because you have all the information about me, as well as for previous payments
Nikola.

Visa Visa. Please note that, your son purchased  his product while in the USA. IF, he didn't purchase DIRECTLY from Norton on their website your Norton installation most likely is geo-location locked. Contact support at this link for help.

And Norton 360 Standard only covers one device. So you could not share the subscription anyway.

 

Visa Visa. Please note that, your son purchased  his product while in the USA. IF, he didn't purchase DIRECTLY from Norton on their website your Norton installation most likely is geo-location locked. Contact support at this link for help.

Cheers 

This is not related to my problem, so I don't know why this comment is listed here and why I received an email from the Forum about this comment as a response to my problem. 

Holly

You from Norton,
please read carefully and understand my problem:
I’ve had a Norton Deluxe so far, but I changed that and took the Norton 360 Standard.
All this is paid for by my son who lives in Utah - America, and I am in Montenegro.
You have my e-mail address and I sent you three times my Product key for Norton 360 Standard.-security extension.
You are drowning me too much !!!. If you don't solve this simple problem with this, I'll give up on Norton forever and tell everyone what kind of problem you're causing me.
Please SOLVE this which is not a problem for anyone. !!
Nikola  ,

I am not sure and thought that it might be a scam but don't know how to tell and since my subscription information says I have 2 devices covered I guess I should just ignore it although I noticed that in one place my subscription information says I have 2 devices of 5 covered but in another in MY Norton it only lists my phone. I just recently got a Norton scam email but my email provider put that one, which was obviously a scam, in my email spam folder. I may call Norton and ask them about the listings. 

Holly

Hi Holly,

Did you double check the originating email address and ensure its legitimate?