Trouble with Norton Neo Browser

I really adore the Neo browser, but often it doesn’t recognize links. For instance, if there’s a menu on the left of options to click on, I can point and select the first few at the top of the list, but then for no apparently reason, Neo just stops recognizing that the rest of the items in the list are clickable. But if I load up Edge, I can click them.

Screen Recording 2026-09-24 143117

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home
Version 10.0.26200 Build 26200
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name SKYTECH
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model B760M C V3
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Default string
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-14700F, 2100 Mhz, 20 Core(s), 28 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. F2c, 5/27/2025

1 Like

@44MercyStreet What browser is set for default in Windows? Check that Neo is selected. Restart and retest.
Note: I DO NOT use Neo browser

SA

Hello @44MercyStreet
Are you running other Norton product/s?


~ default install

AI sourced content may make mistakes
Caveat: I do not run Neo Browser

Hello @44MercyStreet
Well, for fun. I set up Neo with my usual three extensions and turned off many Neo default toggles.
Neo feels like Chrome. Settings feels responsive – on my entry level lappy


as always, your mileage may vary

Hello @44MercyStreet
Care to share your progress

Hello @44MercyStreet
fwiw ~ just now experienced – as you describe:
You and Gen & Autofill and passwords are active – the rest are not


Neo v152.0.7779.120